Creative Communities of Care
Go beyond training a few staff members.
Make your organization a CREATIVE COMMUNITY OF CARE and transform the way you provide social programming.
TimeSlips offers training for organizations by
- Certifying several staff in Creative Storytelling
- Providing creativity resources to volunteers and family members
- Identifying potential creative partnerships
- Webinars in Implementation of Programs; Designing Projects; and Evaluating Progress
- Consulting with TS Master Trainers to build a sustainable, creative community of care
We have created a half-dozen creative, community building projects that improve relationships across residents, staff, families, volunteers and neighbors. Organizational trainees may use a template from one of our previous projects, or work with us to create a unique project for your community.
- The Penelope Project (inspired by Homer's Odyssey)
- Questions of the Day
- Little Women
- The Crossings (performances to teach drivers to see and stop for pedestrians)
- I Won't Grow Up (an intergenerational look at the meaning and value of childhood at any age)
- Student Artists in Residence
- The Creative Trust
Our trainings have focused on congregate care settings as well as community-based organizations like Meals on Wheels and senior center systems.