Creative Communities of Care
Go beyond training a few staff members.
Make your organization a CREATIVE COMMUNITY OF CARE and transform the way you provide social programming.
- Have 2 Certified Facilitators for every 50 elders served.
- NOTE: we have bulk rates for our online training for Certified Facilitators
- At least 2 Certified Faciltiators in your organization completes the following:
- Creative Asset-Mapping of your organization (people, places, systems, and partners)
- Three Webinars on a variety of approaches to creative community building
- A Project Plan for a creative community building project.
- Unlimited training (without certification) for family members, volunteers, and additional staff
- Consulting with TS Master Trainers to build a sustainable, creative community of care
- Discounted access to additional certifications (due to turnover)
- A plaque and access to logos upon completion
We have created a half-dozen creative, community building projects that improve relationships across residents, staff, families, volunteers and neighbors. Organizational trainees may use a template from one of our previous projects, or work with us to create a unique project for your community.
- The Penelope Project (inspired by Homer's Odyssey)
- Questions of the Day
- Little Women
- The Crossings (performances to teach drivers to see and stop for pedestrians)
- I Won't Grow Up (an intergenerational look at the meaning and value of childhood at any age)
- Student Artists in Residence
- The Creative Trust
Our trainings have focused on congregate care settings as well as community-based organizations like Meals on Wheels and senior center systems.