Coming Soon: TimeSlips Membership!
October 7, 2021
TimeSlips will soon release our membership offerings! TimeSlips membership will provide training, professional development, resources for creative caregiving, and new ways to connect with one another in a time of continued disconnection. We’re looking forward to welcoming you to be part of a community of creatives and caregivers!
Different levels of membership can fit any need and budget. More information for both Individual Memberships and Organizational Memberships, are below.
Individuals practicing the TimeSlips method as Certified Facilitators have paved the way for the creative care revolution from the far-reaching corners of 49 states and 22 countries across the globe. New membership offerings, launching soon, will include regularly scheduled webinars, ready-made curricula for programming, and enhanced training opportunities for you as an artist, family member, healthcare worker, educator or student. Support through the membership program will include ready-made enrichment and professional development activities and access to online resources of all kinds.
What is included in the Individual Membership Levels?
- Access to TimeSlips "Friends & Family" training and Engagement Party guides
- Access to up to 20 of TimeSlips' visual prompts in the online Creativity Center.
- Monthly newsletters and the "Weekly Dose of Creative Care" emails with new visual or question prompts each week
- Access to select webinars from the TimeSlips archive
All Access Level
Renewals after one year: $90
All benefits listed above, plus:
- Access to the complete, evidence-based training including certification, as well as coaching with an experienced TimeSlips Master Trainer
- Annual consultation with TimeSlips Staff member
- Full access to a set of more than 100 creative prompts through TimeSlips' online Creativity Center to help support your practice
- Professional development opportunities through a regular webinar series, including access to "Ask Me Anything" sessions with TimeSlips founder, Anne Basting, PhD
- Priority access to new webinars with access to all webinars from our archive
- At least 50% off registration for the TimeSlips Creative Care Institute
- Special professional trainings, offered virtually, two times annually
- Promotion as a TimeSlips Certified Facilitator on the TimeSlips website
- Use of the TimeSlips logo on your marketing materials
- Materials like standard information for grant applications, branded, one-page explainers about TimeSlips, and more
What Level is right for me?
The resources available to you through the basic level of membership will support one-on-one engagement and are meant for people who interact with people living with cognitive differences in a more personal, less professional way, like friends and family care partners.
The All Access level of membership is for those who wish to more deeply understand the TimeSlips methodology through core training and coaching with a TimeSlips Master Trainer. All Access members will receive content and support from experts in the field to support their continued professional growth. Please note that certification can be obtained through completion of all training and coaching steps included in this level.
Organizational Membership provides training and staff support, professional development opportunities for staff within the member organization, and promotional and marketing opportunities for the organization.
Basic and All Access levels provide similar training for different organization sizes. A standard benefit of TimeSlips Organizational Membership is 15 hours of customized consultation provided by an experienced TimeSlips staff member who has experience working with organizations of all sizes. TimeSlips will work toward the goals you determine, and help you infuse creativity into new and existing programming, whether it be for in-person or remote engagement. With each renewed membership, your consultation hours renew, allowing for ongoing growth and development.
Organizational membership is great for:
- Long-term Care Communities - training staff and volunteers in creative engagement techniques that support elders and staff alike.
- Nonprofit and Governmental Senior Service Agencies - training staff and volunteers who offer well-check calls or companion visits to creatively engage elders with a range of abilities
- Meals on Wheels Chapters - embedding creative engagement through meal delivery and phone-based well-checks.
- Arts Organizations or Museums - implementing additional accessible programming that is inspired by the art you are presenting in your community.
- Campuses and Educational Settings - increase your offerings for in-person and remote service learning. Note that campuses receive all benefits offered at the All Access level for the cost of a Basic Level Membership.