Work with Us
Our evidence-based and award-winning approach brings joy to elders and their care partners by infusing creativity and meaning-making into care relationships and systems.
Our bold vision is that creative expression, growth and meaning is available to us at every stage of life, no matter where we live or our abilities.
We aim to change the way we understand and experience aging by bringing young people into positive relationships with elders; enabling family members to have meaningful, emotional connection, and infusing creativity into our care systems to inspire staff to feed their own creativity while inviting elders to imagine and express themselves.
TimeSlips is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we take pride in our dynamic and innovative results-oriented workplace. We are a small team that makes a big impact, and we offer competitive benefits including fully insured medical, and disability.
Our core values are:
- Saying Yes;
- Asking Beautiful Questions;
- Giving Proof of Listening;
- Opening ourselves to Wonder;
- Committing to rigor and the value of all human beings; and
- Finding meaning by connecting our personal expressions to the larger world.
These core values guide our trainings and every aspect of our operations.
|Request for Proposal: Grant Specialist||11/25/2022|
TimeSlips offers unpaid internships to current students and recent graduates interested in learning the inner workings of a nonprofit organization.
Interns will be paired with a team member for one-on-one virtual or in-person mentorship to gain experience in their area of interest.
- Be available to work 12–20 hours per week virtually or during regular business hours.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a high level of computer competency.
- Be self-motivated, organized, willing to help with any project no matter how large or small and be able to balance multiple priorities at once.
- Have a strong desire to make a difference, a passion for the TimeSlips mission and a positive, can-do attitude.
- Be video call savvy and able to manage and navigate online platforms and tools.
If you meet all of the above requirements and would like to be considered for an internship, please fill out the online application.
|There are no available positions at this time.|
Meaningful and Creative Engagement Explained!
We created this short animation to explain a bit about the TimeSlips approach.
Do you know someone who is isolated or perhaps wrestling with dementia? Do you want to engage but don’t know how?
Let us help…