Get inspired by stories from around the world, or create your own story to share with others.
Questions for a child of long ago and some tastes of childhood
Facilitated By Elaine Maly
November 6, 2017
As told to Pam Evers by Francisco, age 70, at Community Care Center
1. The passing of someone close. What was it like long ago in heaven?
2. Check to see if you are going to the same place.
3. Father couldn’t afford a toy train so his brother brought it for him.
4. Frank was poor!
5. Frank’s brother took care of him better than his father but everything else was fun.
6. Francisco also shared with me the four different ways to cook a chicken:
7. Francisco also mentioned that as a child he could remember eating some pinto beans, blackeyed peas and lima beans.