Get inspired by stories from around the world, or create your own story to share with others.
What would you like to ask a child of today?
Facilitated By Elaine Maly
November 6, 2017
As told to Pam Evers by Minnie who was born 12/23/33 at Woods Haven.
1. Do you love your parents?
2. If he comes knocking at the door, I would ask him what his name is and who he wants to speak with.
3. I would ask him what are his parents’ names.
4. What is his name and do he have any brothers or sisters?
5. If he is hungry, I would ask him what do he want to eat. Perhaps a peanut butter sandwich.
6. Ask him was he a good child in school with respecting his grown ups.
7. Does he obey his parents?
8. Does he help out with chores to earn an allowance?
9. Do his parent know that he is coming over to your house? Not running off without letting his parents know where he is going.
10. Do his parents give him permission to leave the house?
11. Does he respect his parents and older people if they say “don’t do it”? Do you fully obey those that are older speaking with you?