Inspire someone to think a little differently - with no right or wrong answers.
Created from a state-wide training initiative throughout Wisconsin, five regional artists worked together to create interactive exercises meant to increase opportunities for engagement during COVID-19. It is a workbook that is filled with various activities and Beautiful Questions.
What is a “zine”?
A zine (pronounced zeen) is a small collection of artistic content that fits a theme. Often done by one artist, or a small group of artists, they are made by hand and photocopied for distribution. Zines are a shorter, more niche version of a magazine. Our zine is interactive and has lots of activities for you to do, either by yourself, or with others.
How to Participate
- The zine is meant to be printed and then bound or stapled on the left hand edge where there is blank space.
- You can lead these activities in small groups or one-on-one. Many Activities Professionals have shared that they had luck using each zine as a group collective effort. Each zine had the exercises completed by multiple participants. There are no wrong answers on how to use this!
- All three zines explore different areas of the home. You can do them in or out of order as you please.
- Do activities daily, weekly, or at any pace that works for you.
- For additional inspiration on this project, watch this webinar.