Creative Prompt Submission Contest
March 4, 2022
The Creativity Center on our brand new website will be expanding and we want YOU involved!
In honor of Women’s History Month, TimeSlips is asking our network to submit images of women that would make a good storytelling prompt. We will collect submissions through the end of March and will select an entry at random to receive one of our Imagination Kits! These “creative prompts” will help our efforts to expand our Creativity Center selections on our website.
To enter for a chance to win an Imagination Kit, please consider the following:
- We are looking for images that can invite someone to tell a story. They should be whimsical or invite curiosity and reflection. They can be either color or black and white.
- This contest is happening during Women’s History Month so we are asking that submissions include a woman (or women) as the primary subject.
- Please only submit clear photos with a high resolution. Images with a minimum 1280 dpi and preferably a jpg format are required.
- Contest is open to anyone living in the United States.
- We ask that you only submit images you have the rights to/ are royalty images.
Please send your image to email@example.com with your full name, mailing address, email and phone number with a note that the image is your original work by March 31st, 2022. Winner will be announced on Social Media and in our April Newsletter. Got questions? Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You could win this and some other goodies! The winner of our first contest to celebrate our new website and Women’s History Month will receive our brand new Imagination Kit published last June by HarperCollins Media (valued at $40).
Please note: by entering a prompt for this contest you attest you are the owner of the image and have the right to share this image for distribution. By submitting this image for the contest you authorize TimeSlips and its affiliates to use it without liability on their website as part of the Creativity Center.