offers an elegantly simple revolution in long-term care - a clear shift from "managing behaviors" toward engaging individuals and building community. In an age when medicine offers few treatments for dementia, TimeSlips provides hope by opening avenues for meaningful communication and connection.
While we started way back in 1998, we became an independent non-profit in 2013.
- Certification to Indviduals and Organizations in creative engagement with people with memory loss
- Resources for those dedicated to transforming dementia care through creative engagement one-on-one or in group settings
- Trainings that support student (high school and higher education) service learning
- FREE online storytelling software that let's you create together and share your stories with others around the world.
Come and play! Start a story today!
What Does Research Say?
- Research suggests that TimeSlips increases the quality and quantity of engagement between staff and residents - modeling person-centered engagement on whole units!
- Click HERE to read the study.
- TimeSlips is featured on the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality's Innovation Exchange! See our profile here.