TimeSlips offers an elegantly simple revolution in long-term care - a clear shift from "managing behaviors" toward using the arts to engage and build community. In an age when medicine offers few treatments for dementia, TimeSlips provides hope through meaningful communication and connection.
While we started way back in 1998, we became an independent non-profit in 2013.
- Online Certification to Indviduals in our improvisational storytelling method
- Training for Organizations on how to building a creative community of care, engaging elders, staff, families, and volunteers
- A Creativity Journal for one-on-one use (available through Attainment Co.) Ideal for families, home care, and hospice
- Online Trainings that support student (high school and higher education) service learning
- FREE online storytelling software that let's you create together and share your stories with others around the world. Come and play today! Start a story!
What Does Research Say?
- Research suggests that TimeSlips increases the quality and quantity of engagement between staff and residents - modeling person-centered engagement on whole units! Click HERE to read the study.
- TimeSlips is featured on the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality's Innovation Exchange! See our profile here.