TimeSlips Creative Storytelling aims to:
- improve quality of care through creative engagement
- reach a day when creative engagement is standard practice for all levels of care
- Certification to Indviduals and Organizations in creative engagement with people with memory loss
- Consulting on creating sustainable partnerships and structures to support creative engagement
- Resources for those dedicated to transforming dementia care through creative engagement
On our website you can:
- Read stories by others around the world
- Write stories in response to a prompt
- Invite friends to tell stories with you via our "collaborate" button
- Print an image, tell a story with a group, and copy/paste the story later
- "Publish" your stories to share them publicly
- Email Published stories to friends
- Leave stories "Unpublished" or private
- Get access to our Certification Trainings
Come and play! Start a story!
What does research say?
- Research suggests that TimeSlips increases the quality and quantity of engagement between staff and residents - modeling person-centered engagement on whole units!
- Click HERE to read the study.