TimeSlips offers an elegantly simple revolution in long-term care - a shift from "managing behaviors" toward infusing creativity into care relationships and systems. In a time when we deny aging and isolate our elders, TimeSlips provides hope and improves well-being through creativity and meaningful connection.
TimeSlips began in 1998 and became an independent non-profit in 2013. We are based in Milwaukee, WI, and reach the world - with creative facilitators in 39 states and 12 countries.
TimeSlips is evidence-based, award-winning, and person-centered. And you can be too!
- Online Certification to Indviduals in creative storytelling.
- Training for Organizations to Build Creative Communities of Care, engaging elders, staff, families, and volunteers
- An inspiring Summer Institute - Create/Change: transforming care for elders through creative engagement
- A Creativity Journal for one-on-one use (available through Attainment Co.) Ideal for families, home care, and hospice
- Online Trainings that support student (high school and higher education) service learning
- FREE online creativity software that let's you create together and share your stories with others around the world.
What Does Research Say?
- Research suggests that TimeSlips increases the quality and quantity of engagement between staff and residents - modeling person-centered engagement on whole units! Click HERE to read the study.
- TimeSlips is featured on the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality's Innovation Exchange! See our profile here.